TECHNOLOGY SACK

New Year Facebook Status.......

Posted by Manmohit On 0 comments
  1. Sending you wishes for a happy year filled with health, prosperity, love and loads of fun!
  2. You are a dreamer, and you are an achiever. May you dream and achieve bigger feats, with every passing year. All the best for the new year.
  3. Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.
  4. May this new year all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
  5. My girlfriend asked if I would swim across the ocean for her, and I said It’s freaking 2011, I’ll rent a boat…..
  6. I have got the best business idea of 2012,,,I am going to start Facebook rehab centers throughout country.
  7. Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
  8. Here is a wishing that the coming year is a glorious one that rewards all your future endeavors with success. Happy New Year.
  9. Wish you happy holidays season with unforgetable Christmas and New Year.
  10. Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits.
  11. If you are not happy being single you will never be happy in a relationship. Get your own life and love it first, then share it.
  12. I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.
  13. I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future.
  14. May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.
  15. New year, same goal.
  16. Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
  17. A new year is unfolding like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within.
  18. The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.
  19. Every man regards his own life as the New Year’s Eve of time.
  20. New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.
  21. I'm a little bit older, a little bit wiser, a little bit rounder, but still none the wiser.
  22. Celebrate what you want to see more of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment