TECHNOLOGY SACK

Funny Facebook Status for 2012

Posted by Manmohit On 0 comments
(1)I’m not addicted to Facebook. I only use it when I have time: lunch time, break time, bed time, off time, this time, that time, any time, all the time.




(2)Congratulations!! You are the 100th person to view my status. To see your prize please click Control + W.




(3)WARNING!

D0n't go to the bathr0om at

11:59 PM , 31/12/2011.

.

. .

. Y0u will c0me 0ut the next

year




(4)today is my birthday :)




no body wish me :(
like if you want to wish me




(5)Would like to congratulate their parents on having such an awesome daughter-well done!




(6)I hate weddings. old people would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped when I started going up to them at funerals and poking them, saying, "You're next".




(7)Ques: Why do Girls live Longer Than Boys? Ans: Shopping never Causes Heart Attacks, .. But Paying the Bill does.




(8)You don’t have to like me, I’m not a facebook status! ;)
9)If money grew on trees, girls would be dating monkeys!




(10)Dear math: I am not a therapist, so solve your own problems.




(11)How much do I have to drink to get a mosquito drunk?






(12) I miss you like a retard misses the point!




(13) wanted to kill the sexiest person alive…but suicide’s a crime.




(14) When a lady had a nice time with a guy, she looks forward for the next moment and the guys looks forward for the next chick.
If Sunny Leone marries Sunny Deol, she will also becomeSunny Deol..




 (15)0ne second iz enough to Fall in Gutterr..Owhhh....sooolllllllllyyyyyyy.

.I mean Love.)




 (16)




Some hidden facts:

a) 90% of people in Australia don't drink milk.




b) Snake's vision,, is up to 5 km,,,




c) A man can touch sun if his body is completely surrounded by mercury.




d) No twins have been born up till now in Greenland.




e) Zebra doesn't have a liver.




f) All the above details are false.




g) Thanks for believing for a while.




h)Today is not April 1st.




i)But a fool is a fool on any day




 (17)You sent friend request , I accepted , We talked , We liked , We dated , We got commited , I loved , You cheated , I deleted

0 comments:

Post a Comment